Like all products offered for sale in the market, a golf trolley can represent advantages and disadvantages. You will have more precision on the strengths and weaknesses of each model in this golf cart comparative. The information prescribed above will help you determine the type of best golf carts suitable for your personal needs.
Clicgear, Best Brand Golf Trolley
Clicgear is currently the most renowned brand in the field of golf equipment. It is distinguished by the quality of its products but also by their design.
The Clicgear range of golf trolleys are constantly being developed to help you improve your golfing performance. As a result, the practical side of this equipment is strongly supported.
1. Bentley – Best Golf Cart 2017
- The Bentley golf trolley is a 3-wheel electric golf trolley equipped with a remote control with a range of 100m.
- It has an option to be set to automatic mode to be able to follow the player up to an interval of 10 to 30 meters at a speed of 8km / h. With this function, the player will no longer have to push the unit during the course.
- Side autonomy, Bentley includes a 12V battery able to roll the 200w engine until 36 th hole. Once the machine runs out of lithium battery, a cable allows you to recharge it (in 9 hours on average).
- Thanks to an anodized aluminum body, the trolley weighs 22 kg. The device is therefore easy to transport and when folded it measures only 84 x 54 x 30 cm (length x width x height). It is placed comfortably in the trunk of the car. And when unfolded, its dimension of 115 x 102 x 54 cm makes it very stable with the wheelbase of 57 cm.
- Nevertheless, the small hicking on the device concerns the recharging time which takes too much time (8 to 10 hours). In addition, the battery must be fully charged before use.
2. Longridge Eze Glider – Best Golf Cart Online
- The Longridge Eze Glider ranks amongst the cheapest golf trolleys on the market. All the same, this classification does not question its resistance and practicality.
- Indeed, during the course, you will have no difficulty to push it with a soft handle and adjustable according to the size of the golfer. The Longridge Eze Glider golf trolley is a manual golf trolley with a durable and durable frame. So you can fold and unfold it without any fear regardless of the strength you exert on it.
- Adjustable nylon hooks on which you can hang your golf bag are also present on this golf cart model. The “L” shaped base ensures stable support for your golf equipment without the risk of tipping over.
- For mobility, the Longridge Eze Glider is easy to push. With its 3 wheels, it slips perfectly on the lawn thanks to 10-inch true glide ball bearings. No need to emit as much force to push the trolley. A little help from the golfer is enough to roll the golf trolley through the golf course.
- Its weight makes it very handy especially when folding. Indeed, it folds in a few seconds and does not encumber too many storage spaces. When the unit is unfolded, it measures 71cm in length, 48 cm in width and 23.5 cm in width and weighs 7 kg.
- When you swing or analyze the condition of the terrain you are facing, you will not need to hold the wagon in your hands for fear of rolling on its own. When the brake pedal is engaged, the truck will remain stationary regardless of the inclination of the terrain.
- On the other hand, it has a disadvantage. Although it is lightweight, it remains voluminous in some car chests. For the rest, the Longridge Eze Glider is a good quality device for its price.
3. ClicgearRovic RV2L 3
- If golfers choose the Clicgear Rovic RV2L, it is because of its robustness and lightness. With its weight of 6.7kg, this manual golf trolley has a size of 112 x 98 x 72 cm when unfolded and 74 x 41 x 33 cm when folded.
- There are compartments on this golf trolley to store your belongings. There is a holder, a drink holder and umbrella. To ensure that nothing stands in your way when you hold your golf club, the ClicgearRovic RV2L golf trolley features 3 x accessories to mount tabs and a cup holder.
- The Rovic RV2L has a setting to align the wheels. The trolley will thus be able to keep the same trajectory for a certain distance without the golfer intervening.
- On the other hand, the carriage stops with a single pedal stroke. Of course, the CLicgearRovic RV2L has a brake system at the rear of the unit. A single press on the pedal would suffice to freeze the three-wheeled trolley on the spot.
- The inconvenience on the ClicgearRovic RV2L concerns its size a little voluminous when it is folded. Its braking system also lacks reliability at some point.